Color Block Water Pitcher
This glass pitcher is part of the Shelter Collection @ Alabama Chanin—a collaboration with The Commons—which celebrates American-made artistry. Each pitcher is hand blown, creating a unique and one-of-a-kind shape and texture. The glass can be used for water or wine, holding up to a 24 oz pour. Learn more about our collaboration with the South Carolina-based company on the Journal.
• Size: 3 1/4" wide x 7 1/4" tall
• Sold as shown
• Hand blown to order
• Made by and ships from STARworks in Star, North Carolina
• Please allow up to two weeks for delivery
• See how this glass is made here.Quantity
Smithey Cast Iron Skillet
Designed in Charleston, South Carolina, and handcrafted in the USA, Smithey Ironware Co.’s cast iron skillet features an ergonomic handle, smooth finish, two pour spouts, and holes on each end for easy hanging. The skillet is pre-seasoned in Smithey’s shop. This utilitarian kitchen staple is sure to be used in your family’s kitchen for generations to come.
• 10” in diameter and 2” deep
• Visit Smithey’s website for tips on cleaning and caring for your cast iron
• Handmade in the USA
• Ships within 1 – 3 daysQuantity
The Greyhound Knife Clutch by Hawks and Doves
The perfect tote for all of your kitchen accessories, this knife clutch is made in Raleigh, North Carolina, by Hawks and Doves. The clutch is made from durable, water-resistant Martexin waxed canvas and is large enough to hold over five knives with a pocket and snap closures. Designed in collaboration with James Beard award-winning chef, Ashley Christensen.
• Measures approximately 16” x 6” x 4”
• Available in Grey
• Hand made in Raleigh, North Carolina
• Ships within 1 – 3 daysColor Chart Quantity